We are dedicated to promoting transparency and authenticity in content creation. Our mission is to help businesses and content creators self-identify that they are only using human-produced content on their websites, social media, and other marketing channels.
In today's digital age, there is a growing concern over the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and automated tools in content creation. While these technologies offer many benefits, they also raise important questions about the authenticity and trustworthiness of the produced content.
We believe that businesses have a responsibility to their customers and stakeholders to be transparent about their content creation processes. By self-identifying that their content is human-made, businesses can build trust with their audience and differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace.
Our platform provides an easy and convenient way for businesses and content creators to pledge that their content is human-made.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a different question and can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you.
- How does Nonbot work?
- Once your website pledge has been submitted, you will be given a pledge badge. Copy the badge snippet and add it to your website footer or a location publicly visible on your website. All sites publicly showing their pledge badge will be showcased under our pledges page.
- Once I get my badge, where should I place it?
- Ideally, in your website’s footer for identifying your entire website as AI free. If you’re pledging a single page, then the badge should be somewhere on that page.
- Is there a cost with pledging my digital or physical content?
- No, there is no cost. Nonbot.org is a free service to help spread the word of creators and website owners that are still making content by hand.
- What is AI-generated content/text?
- AI text is content created partially or entirely by a text bot or similar software, such as ChatGPT. It has been used to write essays, articles, stories, and more.