These companies have pledged their commitment to using only human-made content.
In The News
| Author: BNN Bloomberg
AI Chatbots Have Been Used To Create Dozens of News Content Farms
A new report documents 49 new websites populated by AI tools like ChatGPT and posing as news outlets.
| Author: The Wall Street Journal
Europe to ChatGPT: Disclose Your Sources
Proposed legislation requires developers to list copyright material used in generative AI tools
| Author: MIT Technology Review
We are hurtling toward a glitchy, spammy, scammy, AI-powered internet
Large language models are full of security vulnerabilities, yet they’re being embedded into tech products on a vast scale.
| Author: Arstechnica
Authors risk losing copyright if AI content is not disclosed, US guidance says
Copyright Office will field public input during listening sessions this spring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a different question and can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you.
- How does Nonbot work?
- Once your website pledge has been submitted, you will be given a pledge badge. Copy the badge snippet and add it to your website footer or a location publicly visible on your website. All sites publicly showing their pledge badge will be showcased under our pledges page.
- Once I get my badge, where should I place it?
- Ideally, in your website’s footer for identifying your entire website as AI free. If you’re pledging a single page, then the badge should be somewhere on that page.
- Is there a cost with pledging my digital or physical content?
- No, there is no cost. Nonbot.org is a free service to help spread the word of creators and website owners that are still making content by hand.
- What is AI-generated content/text?
- AI text is content created partially or entirely by a text bot or similar software, such as ChatGPT. It has been used to write essays, articles, stories, and more.